11+ SONGS FOR NOVEMBER'S FALL AND LOVE PLAYLIST

Ya'll, what is it about Fall that makes you want to snuggle up in front of a fire with your Honey Bunny, your Boo, your Bae, your everything? I think it's the crisp air. The falling of the leaves that crackle under your feet. And before they fall to the ground, the beauty in the Autumn leaves colors. Or maybe it's just taking off all of those heavy clothes as soon as you walk into your warm and heated place, lol. I don't know, but whatever it is, when it comes to love, I'll take it. Here are 11 songs for this lovely 11th month of the year that makes me think of all things L.O.V.E LOVE 

1. He Loves Me - Jill Scott 
2. The Lady In My Life - Michael Jackson 
3. By Your Side - Sade 
4. You Sang To Me - Marc Anthony 
5. You Are The Reason - Calum Scott and Leona Lewis 
6. Jealous - Labrinth 
7. I Could Fall In Love - Selena 
8. Beauty - Dru Hill 
9. Say Yes - Floetry 
10. All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo 
11. For You - Kenny Lattimore (This one makes me cry.) 

Who am I kidding. It's hard to only do 11 songs. There are SO many beautiful love songs. Here are few more of my favorites. 

12. Green Aphrodisiac - Corinne Bailey Rae 
13. Fragile - Sting 
14. Someone To Love - Jon B. ft Babyface 
15. I Know What You Want - Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey 
16. Untitled - D'Angelo 
17. There Goes My Baby - Usher 
18. Adore - Prince 
19. You - Jesse Powell 
20. I Love Me Some Him - Toni Braxton

Comments

Popular Posts