Women's Halloween Costume Accessories



Are you guys are ready for Halloween? What are you going to dress up as this year? I still haven't decided, but I know I want to dress up and do something. Last year I threw on a bodysuit I bought for Nasty Gal and paired it with some bunny ears and over the knee boots. I guess I was a sexy bunny, lol. 

This year's Halloween Costume will probably be decided the same as last year. I'll probably look in my closet to see what I have and then buy some accessories to make it look like a Halloween Costume. I started thinking about cotton candy earlier today and thought that could be fun to dress up as cotton candy. I'm a girlie girl, so that'll give me a reason to buy something pink and maybe even buy a pink wig. I also thought about going as the lead singer from Vanity 6 from their Nasty Girl video. Another excuse to buy some items I love. And I'm so loving these pretty lingerie pieces. It'll be sweet and sexy to pair some lingerie with lace gloves and like in the video wear a pencil skirt ooooorrrrrrr do the just the lingerie with gloves and thigh high boots and that great tuxedo jacket Vanity wore. 

Well, I better nail it down and start shopping. Happy Halloween.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts