Falling for Sweater Weather and Love Prints

Who loves sweater weather? I still don't believe it, but I'm raising my hand. I do. I'm a summer baby, born in August and I favor some good ole hot weather, well warm via South Beach Miami style or Santa Monica style. 

Since staying in Utah for a bit, I'm come to really love the snow and colder weather. The snow capped mountains are so beautiful and even after I leave Utah, coming during the snow/powder season will be my thing, so I'm going to need to stay stocked up on the sweaters. 

I bought more sweaters last year during my stay in Utah than I've probably purchased in my entire life, lol. My black and white love sweater was one of my favorite finds. I don't think I'll need many more, however I'm still loving all things love and also prints on sweaters. This Nordstrom Rack LOVE sweater rocks my world. And how cute is this heart print sweater? And who doesn't like a rainbow? This rainbow sweater brings a big smile to my face and I don't have anything like it in my closet right now. I'm still on the lookout for a few more cuties to add to my closet for this sweater weather season. 

Which of the above are your favorites?

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts