5 Things To Do In Downtown Salt Lake City This Fall


My favorite season Fall feels as if it is finally upon us. I think I've been counting down since after my birthday back in August. While I'm a summer baby and absolutely love some fun in the sun, there's something so magical about Fall. All of the beautiful greenery turning into lush burgundies, burnt orange and gold ala the Autumn leaves are such a sight for soar eyes. The air feels so crisp and perfectly cool with kisses of warmth from the sun. And it's just so darn romantic. Fall offers the perfect snuggle up weather. Even with all the great opportunities to snuggle up, there's also a lot to love and enjoy outside as well as inside this Fall season. 


I love all of the beautiful mural art in Salt Lake City. One of my favorite murals is the one of musical geniuses David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Freddy Mercury and more down at the Gateway. I love to park in the area and just walk around to enjoy the art and the park. 

The city's vibrant farmer's market is in full swing and so great to enjoy during this weather. It's also close to one of my favorite restaurants Chile-Tepin where I like to stop in to enjoy a super yummy spicy margarita and the best shrimp and cheese stuffed peppers. 

You're about to find out that I love to eat and walk a lot, lol. My next favorite thing to do in Downtown Salt Lake City is to walk over to the most beautiful restaurant Lake Effect. The bar is gorgeous with a speak easy feel and the overall decor is so sleek and luxurious with velvet couches and beautiful walls. The drinks, food and service are always so great. And live performances takes place 7 days per week.

Another super cool spot is Ginger Street. I've only driven by, however it's on my list of places to try this month. I'm excited to try one of their yummy desserts. 

Stay tuned. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Salt Lake City. I'll share more all this month. 

OUTFIT DETAILS: Black Bodysuit (Similiar Here and Here)| Plaid Shirt (Similiar Here)|Faux Leather Tights (Similiar and I so need a pair of these Spanx tights)|Pink Star Boots (Mine are pretty old. I couldn't find any similiar, but these would be so cute with this outfit. And these too.)

Comments

Popular Posts