4 Fall Essentials I L.O.V.E LOVE

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

You guys, I can tell you right now, you may become tired of seeing me in the same ole same this fall, lol. But I've gotta tell you, it's just so easy to slide into my favorite tights, throw on a pair of boots, a shirt or sweater and jacket if needed. Add a super cute handbag and I'm out the door in minutes.
It's not like I'll go a lot of places this season with talks of Covid-19 being on the rise, but for the few occasions that I do get out for, I want it to be easy, breezy and stylish. And I know me, sometimes I'll get dressed up a bit just to get out of the house for a ride. Recently I threw on my favorite faux leather tights and pink boots and headed out for a small drive downtown and walked around a bit. Later in the week I had a meeting and decided to go versus doing virtual and grabbed for my comfy tights again, changed up my boots, top, jacket and grabbed my current favorite handbag. I like easy, easy is good. Keeping my style cute and comfy, and easy breezy is the way to go for me.
There are some similar cuties in the shoppable looks above. I'm considering this cute vegan leather jacket that's on sale for only $25. And I've been contemplating getting these Spanx faux leather leggings for about a month now. I keep hearing great things about their fit. And I know my one pair is not going to do.

Comments

Popular Posts