New Year's Eve Outfit Ideas Under $30

Is it too early to start planning for New Year's Eve? With 75 more days left to this awesomely, challenging year, I give a resounding no. No it is not too early at all. I imagine we'll have to be as creative with our New Year's Eve plans as we've had to be with all of our celebrations this year, and I'm so ok with that. Celebrating this year is going to be extra special. I've personally been greatly blessed, however it has been challenging all the same. There's so much to celebrate about life no matter what, but yep, I know the tears and celebration of what I call this beautiful, crazy thing call life will be extra, EXTRA. I've already started to stock up on champagne and decorations, plus I've already reserved my hotel room for a staycation and in room celebration. I've got a room with a view in hopes that there will be fireworks to enjoy at the stroke of midnight.
And I've of course already started to plan what to wear. This little number is what I had planned to wear last year, but I went with a cute jumpsuit instead. The chainmal cowl neck dress from Nasty Gal is so much fun. I didn't wear it last year because it didn't fit well. However now at 135 pounds it fits better. The ASOS batwing mini dress is another cutie that I may wear. I wore it once back in September for drinks out on the town. 

With New Year's Eve falling on a Thursday and with so much to celebrate, I'm thinking I'll need four looks and should celebrate Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hey, why not, right.
I'm really digging these two cuties already in my closet. And below are some more styles I'm eyeballing for a four to five day welcome 2021 celebration. Annnnnnd bonus, they're all under $30, making a four to five day celebration not only fun and spectacular, but also affordable.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts