2 Sweater Trends To Love For Fall 2020

I'm so loving sweater weather and 2 sweater trends in particular this 2020 Fall season. One is the Bolero sweater. Who What Wear shared some gorgeous looks of this style. There's one by Zara that is super cute. And this trinity ribbed bolero cardigan looks so cute and comfy. It comes in four colors, but I'm so digging the cream color. 

Another sweater trend I'm loving for 2020 chillier weather are cropped cardigans. It's putting me in the mind of something Rachel wore on Friends and that I'm sure I saw in plenty of videos in, I want to say the 90's. 

Nasty Gal has a plethora of the cropped cardigans. I've listed some of my favorites from the brand in the shoppable photos above. While it's hard to pick my favorites, I'll probably go with this cropped cardigan in black. It also comes in white. 

Do you have a favorite sweater style?

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts