15 Super Cute Plaid Shirt Dresses On Sale + TLC with Ty's October Playlist

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

I'm not sure what it is about Fall that makes me want to break out my plaid, lol. I don't own much of it any way, really just this one shirt that is so comfy I even wear it to bed. I'm surprised it doesn't have wholes in it by now. I've had it for awhile. Poor thing not only poses as a shirt, but along with being a night gown of sorts, I've also worn it as a jacket over a cute lingerie bodysuit and jean mini skirt. I'll throw it over my work from home gear when it gets a little chilly inside, and yep, you'll probably see this plaid shirt a lot.
I may buy one more plaid piece. I'm really loving this Old Navy Swing Shirt Dress. I can see wearing it with both my Chelsea boots and over the knee boots that I love so much. I'm also eyeballing this super sexy Missguided Ruched Plaid Shirt Dress and this ASOS oversized boyfriend mini dress They're all just so cute. And since I look forward to finding things to do to get out this Fall, gotta have some cute gear right? 

Recently I enjoyed a walk around Salt Lake City's Gateway and loved all of the art. The music fanatic in me really loved this mural of some of music's greatest icons. I adore them all and gotta have some of their tunes on this month's playlist. The first favorites that popped into my head when I saw the mural was one of the greatest songs of all time in my humble opinion, Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen's Freddy Mercury. And then I love me some Hendrix and always catch myself singing Red House. I've gotta learn to play that one. Here are some other songs that have been playing in my head and on all of my favorite ways to tune into some great music. 

Comments

Popular Posts