Shea Moisture Products My Hair and I Love

 

Why had I not tried Shea Moisture products for my hair until 2020? My first time trying the line for my hair was back in May and oh my gosh, my hair and I love it. Even without a trim, my hair looks so healthy and has such a great sheen. This was my hair (photo below) back in May before using Shea Moisture.
Although I'm just taking note of how healthy my hair looks, I would say after about the second week of using the products I noticed a difference. I started with using the restore conditioner after my shampoo and followed it up with the strenghten and restore leave-in conditioner.
The Shea Moisture hair products have been such a hit with my hair, so I've decided to try some the face and body products. I'm excited to see how my skin looks after trying the raw shea butter soap and the virgin coconut oil daily hydration face lotion. And I think I'll also try the lavender and wild orchid hand and body scrub plus the massage oil

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts