Kimono Love and How To Style Them For Fall

Kimonos are so cute and versatile. I love wearing them with short dresses and long ones too. And I'm really looking forward to wearing one of my kimonos with a cute pair of jeans. I can't believe I haven't tried that look yet. Right now I'm eyeballing a pair of Madewell High-Rise Tapered Jeans. The fit just looks like so much fun and like it'll fit my tooshie well, lol. 

There's a super cute tiered Target dress in a color that I've been into all of this year. It's listed as yellow, but it's more of the lime/neon green that I just fell in love with this year. As we transition into the Fall I've noticed a lot of cute summer items on sale, including kimonos. I don't want to go kimono crazy, buuuuuuuttttt, I may have to add one or two more to my closet. This long floral kimono is perfect and I love how it is styled. I was thinking I better scoop it up quickly before it gets too cold, but then I thought, kimonos never go out of style, at least not for my boho soul. So if it gets too cold before I get it, I'll have it to wear for next year. It's just so cute in black with the prettiest floral print perfect for any season. Even if it means lounging around the house in it. Kimonos are so lovely for that too. 


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts