Colors of Fall, Red Red Wine

The colors of Fall are so rich and romantic. When I think of Fall I think of red, red, wine, as in like a deep Burgundy. I feel like wearing more of a matte color lipstick instead of light glosses and yeah, Fall just feels like all things sultry and chill and cuddly to me. That may just be the hopeful romantic in me doing the most, lol. So speaking of doing the most, I've already dreamed up a romantic date night wearing this lux faux leather mini dress. I know me, I'll shop around a bit first to see if I can find something similar and less expensive because I'm so darn frugal, but I like to treat myself to one to two lux pieces a few times a year and this piece may join that club. It's so sexy to me and says that I must also go ole school with the sexiest of undergarments. I love garters and stockings. 

There are so many rich, gorgeous pieces in the color I'm seeing referred to as red, red, wine and also samba. I'm a fan of all, the color, the wine, the dance. I'm interested to try this wine set. I can't say I've ever seen a wine tumbler set before. And I'm curious to know if the stainless steel will perhaps change the wine in any kind of way. I do love the wild berry color of the set. And then there's the samba and this cute ASOS dress says yes to learning a few moves. 

Cheers to another almost Fall post. I'm so excited that Fall is pretty much here. I wore the one piece of clothing I have in my closet in the beautiful red, red, wine color to a meeting this morning and look forward to a few more pieces. The Madewell Apron Tie-Back Dress is so pretty to me. And this moto jacket is perfect for Fall.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts