5 Lip Care Products I Love For Fall

 



Although Fall is not officially here, it's not too early to start planning for the extra care our bodies need during the chillier weather. After hearing the high winds outside of my window, I took a look at the weather report and thank goodness nothing serious is about to happen, buuuuut, the temps are dropping way down to 54 degrees tomorrow. And that's the high with a low of 42. Yikes! You probably know by now that Fall is my favorite season, but my goodness, Saturday our high was 107. I share all that to say, I had not given my Fall beauty products any thought until I heard those high winds. I typically don't get my Fall goodies until late September, early October. Well, I just ordered Jurlique's Rose Love Balm. When I worked at a spa in Atlanta, Georgia, it was one of our best sellers and for good reason, it is the bomb. It was one of my all time favorite beauty care products, and we carried a lot of lines. The Rose Love Balm is not greasy, it didn't cake up on me and I loved that I could also use it on my cuticles. It would take them from dry to beautiful looking manicured nails, even when they had not been. 

Fall is also the time where I find I need to exfoliate my lips. I simply like to use 1/4 teaspoon of organic sugar and equal parts olive oil. But if you don't like the hassle of cleaning up after making your own beauty care products, Whish Lip Scrub and Lip Balm set is great. A lip scrub and lip balm does the trick for me every Fall to help keep my lips hydrated, smooth and kissable{big smile.} I have a big smile because the hopeful romantic in me loves kissing, especially during the perfect snuggle season of Fall. Along with the two products I've shared are three others that I've tried in the past and also loved. 

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts