3 Reasons I Love AAA

I L.O.V.E AAA. During my end of summer trip from Utah to TN and back, I saw a few cars, people stranded and I thought, "I hope they have AAA." 

Having AAA makes me feel so safe when I travel. One time during a trip from Huntsville, Alabama to Nashville, Tennessee my tire blew out. I was travelling alone and was what felt like in the middle of no where. However AAA managed to find me between trees and more trees, lol. And it didn't take long at all for someone to show up, change my tire and to get me safely back on the road. Also there was no additional costs. I've unfortunately been in a few situations with me car during my travels. But each time AAA was there promptly to take care of the issue and I love that when you call they first ask if you're in a safe place. There are so many reasons to love AAA. I still haven't looked into all that is offered, but here are the top 3 reasons that I love AAA.
1. I know no matter where I am, I can count on AAA to quickly arrive and take care of my issue, getting me safely back to my travels. 

2. The cost is so minimal. It's not expensive at all. 

3. I save money on my hotel stays with the AAA rate.
Happy Travels

Comments

Popular Posts