$20 and Under Swimsuits To Shop and Love

I'm so happy I finally got to wear my super cute bikini. The plan was to make it to the beach, however it just didn't happen, but that's ok. During my last days of summer and to celebrate the last of my #SummerofSelfLove journey I got in some pool time. It was a chill, relax in a cabana, enjoy the view, music vibes and sip on my frose' all day drink which was pretty darn yummy. Since I didn't make it to the beach this year, I'm feeling like next year, I'm going to have to make it up to myself with some extra time at the beach in 2021. And while bikinis are on sizzlin hot sale, some cuties as inexpensive as $10, I figured now would be a great time to stock up on a few swimsuits and bikinis. This tie die bikini set is so so vibrant and cute. And the palm trees on this cutie will keep me motivated for my palm tree destination. And this lemon fresh bikini gives me a retro feel that I really like and that reminds me that we're going to keep on making lemonade out of whatever lemons we're given. Hey, I'm even going to add vodka and make it into a yummy poolside and beach drink.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts