10 Oversized Leather Jackets To Love + TLC with Ty's Fall Playlist



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


I've been slowly but surely putting away my summer goodies and breaking out the Fall styles that I love. One is my over sized leather jacket. My mom gave it to me last winter and I've been rocking it since. Well, you know, when it's chilly or cold enough to do so. I also bought this cutie of a jacket as a birthday gift to myself. It's all sold out, but if you like it, this one is pretty similar. 

I forget when I started to love over sized jackets. I think it was probably after my first prom. You know how your boyfriend would take his jacket off and put it around you because even though prom season was in the Spring, it was always somehow chilly, lol. But yep, I think it was after my first prom that I started to love the feel of an over sized jacket. And leather is just always seems so on trend and cool to me, so it became my over sized jacket go to. 

Wearing this jacket for a first time this year made me think of Which makes me think of that Robbie Nevil song C'est La Vie which was actually released in 1986. I decided to add it to the playlist anyway because it giving me all the vibes. Here are some other songs I'm vibing to so far this month. 

Comments

Popular Posts