The Best Under $100 Items You'll Love From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


While I'm not counting summer out completely until the Fall equinox later in September, I am ready for it {big smile.} It's my favorite season of the year. It just feels like the most romantic season to me.

I love cozying up to my somebody special and I also love cozying up inside a nice warm sweater and super cute boots. For Fall I typically don't do a lot of shopping. I like to add things like sweaters and boots to go with items I already have from Spring and Summer. And I'll typically get another pair of tights because I can so live in them 24/7, as well as living in a comfy pair of jeans. So yep, they're usually worn out from the previous Fall season, lol.

I've heard so many great things about the Spanx faux leather leggings. So those are definitely on my Fall to get list while they're on sale. And I could use a pair of both black and blue jeans. And speaking of cozying up inside a super comfy sweater, that's mostly what I have in my closet for Fall, both pull over styles and styles I can easily throw on for going out as well as wearing around the house. I love this open front pocket cardigan. I still haven't figured out what it is, but there's just something about pockets that I love. This crewneck cashmere sweater is so cute and it just looks like it feels so good. Both would be perfect to wear with my slip dress and will pair so well with many items I already have.

Also on the list is a beret and another hat. I'm deciding if I want this wool fedora in light tan of heather grey. I've got the cute pair of over the knee boots that goes with everything in my closet, buuuuut, I'm been into snake skin this year and these snake skin over the knee boots {from Nordstrom Rack} are really rocking my world. I don't know. I might just have to go ahead and add them to my Fall 2020 wardrobe.

There are so many goodies to love from this year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I feel like I better decide quick because a few items I've been eyeballing are already sold out {sad face.} Happy Shopping.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts