Summer Trinkets Cowrie Shells

It feels like summer. Oh yes. I've been so determined to make it to a beach which still hasn't happened, lol. And I was also determined to wear a bikini SOMEwhere. Well, while I didn't make it to the beach, I did manage to do some outdoor exploring in a place that's quiet the difference.
 
For my birthday I wanted to try something new to me and decided to visit Utah's salt flats. It's such an oddly beautiful space. And also for my birthday, I wanted to wear what feels like the beach to me. Outside of the beach itself and getting into my swimsuit, I love wearing summer trinkets. For me that typically consists of friendship bracelets and I just adore all things cowrie shells. It matches my mood for paradise. So slipped on my cowrie shell bracelet, choosing to wear it as an ankle bracelet. And my sarong with cowrie shell accents was also perfect to get me in that paradise, beach mood. I think I want more summer trinkets. Here are some cuties I'm considering.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts