Free American Black Film Festival Documentaries, Celebrity Conversations and More

{Interview with Method Man and Tim Story at the 23rd American Black Film Festival}

I can't lie, I was a little heart broken at the announcement that the American Black Film Festival {ABFF} would not take place live this year. Excitingly however, ABFF will still take place with its online edition from August 21 - 30.

An Industry Pass can be purchased. And this year's online edition is offering a free community pass starting Friday, August 21. The complimentary pass will allow attendees to view documentaries, celebrity interviews, entertainment seminars and more, along with attending the festival's opening and closing night parties virtually.

The American Black Film Festival is typically held in Miami. I'm definitely going to miss my walks around South Beach as I go to do interviews, view films, go to sit in on conversations with top Black entertainers and more, and also just for the fun of walking the Ocean Drive strip and all of South Beach for its great food, music and beach. ABFF is my favorite freelance job and workcation. Oh my gosh, I'm a broken record with sharing again that I'm going to miss it.

It will still be great to view as many films as I can from the comforts of home. I've ordered some lounge wear, got a bottle of my favorite wine and I look forward to trying a new place in which to dine, having it delivered that is.

Be sure to sign up for your free community pass tomorrow. I've seen SO many great films at ABFF. You don't want to miss it.

Comments

Popular Posts