Beautiful Vintage-Like Dresses To Fall In Love With

It's almost Fall ya'll. Although I'm a summer baby, Fall is my absolute favorite season. It just feels like love and romance to me, and like the perfect cuddle weather, lol. I also love breaking out my cozy sweaters, boots and something about Fall makes me want to dress like all the bohemian babes that I love; Nicole Richie, Lisa Bonet, Rachel Zoe and Stevie Nicks are a few beauties that comes to mind.

I love the look and feel of long dresses that are romantic with billowing sleeves and other pretty, feminine touches. I like shorter vintage styles too for which I find myself to drawing out the length with long sweaters and kimonos. I found the cutie that I have on in the photo at a really cool vintage shop in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was love at first sight.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

  1. You look fabulous rocking that pretty dress in the first photo!
    I especially love the colours and the ruffles.
    I also love the looks of all of the dress shopping picks you featured above.
    Two of my favourites from amongst the dresses featured above are:
    The Betsey Johnson Floral Smocked Midi-Dress with ruffled hem and puffy sleeves, and;
    The Victorian-inspired long-sleeved Needle + Thread floral print tulle dress with its criss-crossing ruffle trims.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts