3 Fall Jewelry Trends To Love




Is it too early to start the countdown to Fall? Not that I'm rushing summer, however Fall is my favorite season. I've already started to peep into my closet to take a little inventory of what I have so I can do just a little bit of shopping. What I lack the most of is jewelry. I started to look around to see what pieces would be cool to have and I'm really loving 3 trends for this Fall.

One big trend is hearts. I'm probably going to be a draped in hearts fool, LOL. I'm loving these pearl heart stud earrings as well as this heart cut ring.  And speaking of pearls, it's another jewelry trend that I'm loving for Fall. Pearls always feel so elegant and lady like to me. This pearl and heart drop necklace is a perfect combo of bohemian elegance. I can see wearing it with flowing, print dresses, sleek and sexy black dresses and also with denim for a touch of elegance while doing something as simple as running errands. Layered chains have always been a look that I love. This layered gold chain and pearl necklace will be a great addition and staple for this Fall. And the mixed chains on this layered necklace are really rocking my world.

I have a feeling most of my Fall will be spent indoors, but when I do have the opportunity to go out, a few beautiful jewelry pieces to spice up my Fall wardrobe will be the perfect touch to fall for.

 Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts