SHE BLOOMS



SHE BLOOMS

Flowers upon her head
and at her feet
Flowers all over her body

Delicate
Colorful
Strong

Brightening every room
she walks into
Where she is
is where she belongs

and she BLOOMS

Perfect in every way
Beautiful for every occasion and
every holiday
Such a magnificent site to hold, to see
Be she alone
or with many

She's shown her strength
like a rose growing up from the concrete
No matter where she's from
or where she's at
She softens the hearts
of whomever she meets

and she BLOOMS

Beautifully
Radiantly
Spectacularly
always making it look so easy

SHE BLOOMS

By: Ty Swint aka SweetheartWordEmpress™

I was so happy when this poem came to me. I was having this mix between so many thoughts and just writing, writing, writing, yet no poem was completed. The last poem I wrote and completed was over a month ago. It too was about how amazing I think women are and how we move about this earth so effortlessly. I simply can't say enough about us. How delicate we are, yet so strong. How beautiful we are, how soft, yet again SO amazingly strong. And then there's the whole being able to bring life into this world. Come on now, that's some amazing stuff. I didn't put that as eloquently as I feel it in my heart, but yes, women are simply THE most amazing beings.

A lot of my poems celebrate our beauty, our strength and how amazing we are. I'm not surprised at all that my first poem after over a month end up being about the beauty that is woman.

Feel free to read more of my poems on The Love Channel with Ty.

Comments

  1. I am a huge fan of poetry and even write some myself. This was absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts