Missing The Hell Out Of You


{Sweetwater420 Fest 2016, Atlanta, GA, Photo By: Ty Swint}
 
I'm missing the hell out of shooting
Missing the hell out of the crowds
Missing the hell out of the music and
out of the loud
 
I'm missing the hell out of that energy
jamming to the beat
and moving my feet
 
Being so happy
and feeling so free
dancing with the stranger next to me
 
Not knowing their hang ups
them not knowing mine
 
Just simply enjoying the summer breeze
and a moment in time
 
By: Ty Swint SWEETHEART WORD EMPRESS™
Date: Monday, July 20, 2020 9:08 a.m. MDT
{Ludacris 2016, Atlanta, GA, Photo By: Ty Swint}
 
{Awolnation 2016, Atlanta, GA, Photo By: My Photo shoot Buddy Kanen Photography}
 
I woke up this morning just missing my freelance work. The part of it that allows me to not be the introvert I truly am, but the part of it where I get to go photo shoot energy. That's what it feels like. Like I'm capturing energy and a moment in time that will not be repeated. And thank God for whomever invented the back up drive doodad. I could easily plug it into my laptop and pull up my photos labeled Sweetwater420 Festival 2016. And to top it off, it was in my favorite city that I love so much, Atlanta. AND it was my very first time shooting from the pit. That makes me smile every time. And first up was Ludacris. I love his music and the awesome career he has created for himself. So that was all just icing on the cake to photo shoot a music artist whose music I love. I got to do all the things that makes me so happy all in one. I got my eat on. Listened to some great music. Enjoyed some people watching and the super cool music fest fashion show. Well you know, it wasn't a walk down the runway type of show, but people just out and about in their cute music fest best. I danced with strangers and met people from all of the world and took pictures of it all. Oh my gosh, I am just missing the hell out of it.
I notice that I've come to do things seasonally and summer is my biggest freelance time. The other seasons of the year, my freelance work is more of me being behind my laptop writing articles, sipping on my tea or coffee in my robe or what we're now calling Work From Home outfits. I can so dig it. But that's me typically in the Winter and a little during Fall and Spring too. It's all good. I'm missing it, however I'll find a cool, energetic substitute to photo shooting festivals. I'm looking forward to what my mind cooks up. And what I NEED to do is get out and photo shoot myself for some upcoming blog posts, LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts