25 Cushnie Dream Pieces



I am so in love with the Cushnie collections. Oh my gosh. Carly Cushnie surely knows how to design for women. Her pieces are so elegant and pretty with perfectly placed color blocks, cuts, cold shoulders, ruffles and other feminine notions.

I managed to score three pieces from her collection with Target. I got this beautiful Leopard Print Wrap Dress in black. And the gorgeous color block dress I'm wearing was the last one in my size when I went to a local Target. I was so happy. A little sad that they didn't have my size in the blue/green one too. I really wanted them both. I think I'm going to have to head over to Target and order it online.

This pink/red pleated beauty is so much fun. It has cuts in all the right places to accentuate that nice little waist area where the waist flows down to the hip. I just think that is so sexy.

I'm loving my Cushnie for Target pieces and I'm also loving my 25 dream pieces. They're all so beautiful.
 
 
Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts