2 Items I'm Excited To Shop From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I can't believe I just added three more slip dresses to my closet. Although I haven't done an official count, I know I already have quite a few. This good thing however is that slip dresses are so versatile. I've worn mine with my favorite pair of sneakers, just plain with only a pair of earrings and one of my slip dresses made it to the beach and was so comfy. I've worn one with a little bit more jewelry than just my usual hoop earrings and I think my favorite way to make my slip dresses more versatile is by adding a pull over sweater or cardigan.

I hear The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming up next month. The two main items I'm excited to shop are some sweaters to go with the many slip dresses I already have in my closet and also that will go well with some comfy jeans and joggers. I have a feeling I'm going to mostly be in joggers this Fall. There's where my mind is going with this sale, preparing for Fall. I'm also excited to shop some different comfortable and closed in shoes that will also go well with my slip dresses, joggers and jeans.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts