12 Remarkable Influencers You'll Love

There are so many amazing influencers in the blogosphere. I've learned that some influencers don't use blogs, however in the #MJconsistencychallenge created by influencer maven Mattie James, I'm learning the importance of still having a blog.

I participated in Matti's May challenge which encouraged participants to post to their Instagram every single day. I made it through {big smile} and it helped me to grow the muscle that inspired me to not just post anything, but things relevant to my brand. I have to admit, it's still hard for me to think of myself as a brand. But considering my goals to monetize my blog and The Love Channel with Ty collectively with other business ideas I have on my mind, it's an important mind set to have over just posting just to post. I have my work cut out for me, but I 'm here for it.

The July challenge is to post to our blog's Monday through Friday. Whew, that's a lot of work. I both slid out of my chair like George Constanza's mom when George was found guilty in that Seinfeld season finale, lol. But I also felt like, "Ty you can stand to strengthen this muscle. Go for it!" So here I am day five of week one and I thinking ok, ok. I can do this.

Now I have to admit, I've never been at my laptop so much in my life, lol. Oh my gosh. It's so worth it and such a small price to pay for working on making dreams come true. So I bought myself some fresh fruit and fresh flowers this week just to give myself a prettier view while at my laptop and the fresh fruit was needed because I LOVE to snack while I'm working. Plus I have this whole Summer of Self Love menu I'm sticking to this month which requires healthy snacks only.

On top of blogging five days a week, it's tough not to check out all of the other amazing influencers that are doing the challenge. There are so many amazing influencers out there you guys. It's like reading a great book. Stay tuned the first Friday of each month as I'll share more remarkable influencers you're sure to love.

Here are the first twelve.

1. The Mattie James - Mattie is the creator of the challenge I'm doing. Mattie teaches influencers how to get paid by brands, and Mattie did not come to play. She has been an advocate for getting influencers paid their worth, especially Black influencers who like in many other jobs are paid less.
2. Maliny Collections - Great style, travel enthusiast of co-founder of WM hope foundation, a foundation that advocates for adolescents, orphans and vulnerable women living with HIV/AIDS.
3. Lovelee_livin - Toya is living for faith, fashion, fitness and food, and her style is just, let's just say I need to shop her closet.
4. Nattylin - A Tennessee woman like me. This word stylist's self art, smile and IG feed is the site you'll soon find you need to make your day happier.
5. Anunstoppablejourney - Monique is collecting miles and medals. Oh my gosh, I want to be Monique when I grow up. But can I collect miles and food card stamps, you know like for a free coffee, dessert, meal or even flight after having paid for so many.
6. MrsJRoche - This Beauty is a lover of God and All Things Beautiful. She and her family are just the cutest.
7. Elizarevella - Millennial mommy Ellie is chasing generational wealth and shares tools to manage and grow money. She also shares the cutest outfits and just a warm smile.
8. Thechiccitygirl - Brenda inspires you to tell your own style story. And her style is impeccable and another closet I need to shop.
9. Jessicachinyelu - Jessica is a brand sponsorship guru that connects influencers with brands and the money. The wife and mom also has the most adorable family and super cute style.
10. Mobosinuola - Mobosinuola is CEO of Touch of a Queen and a Queen she is. Her style is so regal and the makeup artist's looks are always pure perfection.
11. WhitneyBJordan - Dallas based blogger Whitney is a Christian, Wife and Mom that also teaches science and helps millennial moms navigate motherhood.
12. Stacyjamescreative - Teraza is a DIY and Design stylist who has this amazing barn door that she did and a living room project inspired by one of my favorite photos of the icon Mrs. Diana Ross the Boss that I just can not wait to see.

Comments

Popular Posts