40 Wonderful White Dresses For WFH, All White Parties, Brunch and More

One of the beautiful bloggers that I follow asked who's ready for an all white party and I was quick to raise my hand. I haven't been to many, but the few that I went to were so much fun. Everyone was so beautiful in their white an love when it's an all white linen party in particular. The ladies and gents just look so nice. And the ones I went to always have the best foods, carefully planned for limited to no stand outs if there are any spills on your all white outfit. And they also always have such great music. Sigh, I don't think I will get to attend any all white parties this year. I've got my fingers crossed and once I decide to shop again online I plan to buy one to two cuties just in case. And I also found some white dresses that I thought would be too cute for my WFH days and that could easily transition to some outdoors action because I've got to tell you, they're too cute to just wear inside. Buuuut they are nice for working from home and eliminates the temptation to wear jeans or joggers all the time or with nothing which I have not done, but I've seen some jokes suggesting that some people are going for tops only, lol. But yeah, the cuties I found for home for me would just require some comfy slippers, socks or even a cute pair of white flip flops and there you go, an all white party at home. Here are some of my favorites.

WFH
This maxi dress is perfect for working from home. It's long and looks super comfy and has a draw string which right now I don't think I need, lol, but perhaps later I will draw it in. Yep, I have been getting my eat on. Not too much, but it's pretty much always snack time around here. Another favorite is this super cute sundress. I love anything that's so cute, comfy and effortless. And then there's this cutie that reminds me of something I've seen a massage therapist wear at a destination spa. I think I could pretty much live in this dress.

All White Party
You know, it could still happen. We've all been so creative during the Covid-19 pandemic in finding ways to stay safe together yet apart. It may be a virtual all white party with some Frankie Beverly and Maze or there may be a way to have to party while social distancing in pods, hey, you just never know. So just in case, I'm eyeballing this sexy number. I love its mesh panels in all the right places. And then there's this jazzy dress that'll be perfect for an all white party in September. I can just feel the breeze kissing my shoulder now.

Brunch
If I see it's safe to do so, later this year I may have an all white brunch for all of my loves that I miss so much. We may have to have white masks to match, lol and sit just at tables with those we live with, but we may just be able to pull it off, very small and intimate. This one is a big IF but if it's safe to do so, I can see me hosting in this cutie. It's the most adorable dress perfect for brunch, tea, Easter Sunday next year. This lace up the back mini is also adorable. And if it turned out to be a more relaxed bohemian babe type brunch, this dress would be perfect. I can see us sitting on the floor on top of pillows, bare feet and lots of yummy, light fruits and finger goodies to nosh on.

Well Beautiful, Loving Souls, cheers to staying safe and healthy, positive and strong. We've got this.

~Love and Light
Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts