7 Embroidery Cuties On Sale

I forget when my little boho soul fell for embroidery pieces, but yeah, I just think embroidery details are so cute.

Currently I'm just virtual window shopping, however once I get back to shopping I will surely return to this blog post because during my virtual shopping trip I found the CUTEST embroidery pieces on sale. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they're still available when I get back to it all.

One piece that had me looking with my heart eyes and even drooling a little bit was this moto jacket. It is sooooo cute.  And this bikini top, even if I don't make my yearly pilgrimage to the beach this year, I will find somewhere to wear this. And this one jumpsuit from Anthropolgie is already sold out, but it's so filled with cuteness overload to where I'm just going to hope for the best. You know, that one will magically be available and in my size.

Here are some more embroidery cuties that I found during my virtual window shopping. Hey, a girl can dream.


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts