3 Free #StaySafeStayHome Events I'm Excited About

Happy Friday Beautiful, Loving Souls. The date of this post is Friday, April 17, 2020 and I tell you what, I am so excited for so many of the virtual events that are taking place amid this very unfortunate pandemic. In my most humble opinion, the arts surely do heal.

I've still been working and as usual, I look forward to my time off to spend with my Honey Bunny and to do many of the things we enjoy which are things like dining out, dining out with family and friends, going to concerts which I also cover as a freelance writer and photographer. I love going to museums and every now and again my honey may join me. Like most people are sharing on social media, we too did a LOT of events that involved food and drinks.

We've been enjoying our food and drink experiences mainly at home, however we try to support our local favorites about once a week. That's a cut back from the one to three times per week, sometimes more that we would go out. We try to limit our outings to essentials. With the stay home, stay safe initiatives, it is such a treat that so many artists are giving back via offering concerts and more for free. God bless them all.
 One of the things I miss about going out is dressing up. As of last week I did my first Zoom event and decided that I would start dressing up for my Stay Safe, Stay Home virtual events. For this week's Friday night events I decided to go ahead and wear my zebra print wrap skirt for a first time. Why not right. I scored my Wild Dancing Zebra Wrap Skirt at Nasty Gal back in February for under $10. I consider myself a fashion frugalista, so this find at that price made me very happy. I still can't believe this is my first time wearing it.

I do plan to do a little dancing during the Changing Lanes Band virtual concert. It's taking place on Facebook at 9:30 p.m. mountain time. I would surely see them here in Salt Lake City live and perhaps will still have that opportunity in the future. I'm not sure how wild my dancing will be, but once I saw this video, I put the reminder to view their concert right away.

The other event I'm excited to see today is the Tango Lovers Company's Tango, Tango Dance. I think they're also offering complimentary dance lessons which I surely plan to check out.

And the third event I'm SO excited to attend is The Phantom Of The Opera. Oh my God, I love this musical so much. It was the very first opera I ever attended. I purchased the tape, now the lyrics by heart and yes, I can not wait to see it again. The Phantom Of The Opera event is accepting donations for The Actors Fund:Covid-19 Emergency Relief. And it appears Phantom will be available for 48 hours after it's noon Eastern time show, so I'll probably wait to view it Saturday night and wear something that I would wear to an opera. I think I'll even prepare a pre dinner set with wine and dessert.

Are there any virtual events you're looking forward to? Please feel free to share them. And if you're digging the zebra print like I am, here are a few zebra print items that are so super cute.


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 
Please see our POLICIES page regarding suggested events.

Comments

Popular Posts