17 Little Black Dresses Under $40

It's been awhile since I've purchased a little black dress. Currently I have about 4 in my closet, 2 that are long and 2 that are short. Do I really need to add another little black dress to my closet? I say yes. They're just so versatile and easy to style. And on top of that I found some really cute ones all under $40. I'm think maybe just two more.

I'm really digging this slinky ruched racer back midi number. I can see whereing it out for a date night for dinner, drinks and/or dancing. And the racer back gives me a sporty feel that I think would lend its way to styling it with some super cute sneakers, hoop earrings and maybe even a hoodie for a date night out that just for like grabbing wings and a beer.

Another one that I really like is this going out mini dress. I love how unassuming it is in the front and then the back is like pow! Plus I've been working on back muscles and wouldn't mind showing off my hard work just a wee little bit {wink, wink.} The going out mini dress is another one I can see easily dressing up and down.

My favorite little black dress that I've found so far is this super cute shirt dress. It doesn't really put me in the mind of a shirt dress, which is ok. I love the boho feel of the sleeves and the lace inserts in the sleeves and upper area of the dress. I'd probably get the most wear of this dress. It would be nice to wear for the occasional business meeting. It's also perfect for meeting up for coffee, brunch, mall shopping, a museum visit and more.

Hmmm? Just two more.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 





Comments

Popular Posts