So Many Tiers To Love

They're just so romantic and pretty, the sweet tiers. Harper's Bazaar shared that tiers is one of the top 12 trends for Spring 2020. I can dig it. I added this super cute top to my closet in January to pair with some tights for a date night. I loved how sweet the top looked jazzed up with the tights I've had for some time now. I also paired it with my leopard print midi skirt for an impromptu night out for drinks with friends.

I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing the tiers trend way past Spring as I love the lady like feel of them and the ease to pair them with many items I already have in my closet.
If you know me, you may know I often find myself going down the rabbit whole and dreaming out loud. One of my dream pieces is this Needle & Thread Garland Marie Ruffled Tulle Gown that has the beautiful tiered look. And I'm really loving and thinking about adding this beautiful tiered maxi dress to my wardrobe. I can see wearing it to upcoming weddings, date nights, even jazzed up with leather for a rocker look for a concert, worn with wedges for brunch, a night at the museum and so much more. It's available in my favorite go to, black and also pretty in pink.

I'm going to try not to go as crazy with tiers as I did with neon green, but the look is just too pretty to not have a few pieces. ;)

These are some of the items I found while down the rabbit whole. They're just so cute.



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 



Comments

Popular Posts