National Send a Card to a Friend Day

Any ole school fans of mailing cards?
 
I've raised my hand high. I love to send cards for the holidays. Typically I send them out for Christmas and my mom and granny still get birthday cards, Mother's Day cards and on occasion a Valentine's Day card. Everyone else pretty much receives a Facebook message, text and there are a few friends that I still call. But I know how much I love receiving my cards from my mom and granny who enjoy the ole school route of sharing they care via sending me a super cute card. I light up like a Christmas tree when I go to the mailbox and rather than finding the tons of junk mail, there's a colorful envelope with a super cute card inside and a heart warming and loving message.  
 
Sooooo, I've decided this year to take every chance I can to hopefully bring that same cheer to my friends and family starting by mailing off some cards this Friday which is National Send a Card to a Friend Day. I've got my cute cards and stamps all ready and I'm so excited to write my notes inside and to get them to my friends.

And while I already have my cards for this Friday, I went down the rabbit whole looking at some really cute cards for more upcoming birthdays, holidays and just whenever the mood hits to let my friends know I'm thinking about them and I care and just want to share a note of love.



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts