7 Thoughts To Remind You You're Remarkable

There are those moments in life when we may need to be reminded of how wonderful we are. I am in awe of us, humans, beings. I get caught up in it all sometimes, you know, that process that may be referred to as the rat race. The process of trying to figure it all out and all at once versus taking one day at a time and enjoying the moment.

When I need to return to my calm and awe, I often find myself referring to beautiful words from Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D from her book Women Who Run With The Wolves. Below are some of my favorite musings from her book and also one of my own.






                                                                                                Ty

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts