Here's An Insider Look At Sale Items I Love

https://www.asos.com/us/neon-rose/neon-rose-midaxi-shirt-dress-in-luxe-stripe/prd/10935366?affid=10607&transaction_id=1024b4e810c2a80cb2232335ee6765&pubref=1023

The post holiday sales continue and I'm so excited to add a few more items to my closet that I can easily transition from Winter into Spring and even Summer.

If you've read any of my previous posts or follow me on Instagram, you may know that I'm quiet the frugal shopper. The last time I added new items to my closet was back during the Fall. I purchased items that I loved and that I could also wear in Fall, layer up for winter months and also take into Spring 2020.

There are some really cool and cute jackets over at Blank NYC that I'm loving. Their long hooded jacket will be great for a comfy jean and tee look with my chelsea boots. It'll also be perfect for plane and road trip travels. I'm torn between their long hooded jacket and front drape jacket that is so cute, and also perfect for travel.

Another cutie that I'm loving is this ASOS Neon Rose Shirt Dress. I can see it being a staple in my closet forever. It has a 70's vibe that I can see pairing with short boots, over the knee boots and looking great with my fro.

Also I've been wanting to add a handbag or two to my closet, one of which I've been eyeballing for some time now. The Street Level Reversible Tote is just everything and will go pretty much with everything.

And then there are these boots. I personally think they are ah-mazing. They're one of those items that I know I will keep forever. I purge my closet every season because I just don't like a lot of stuff, but there are those items that make the cut season after season and these boots I know for sure would be one of those items.

Oh and Spanx are on sale so I've gotta get a least one pair of Spanx tights.



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts