Slip Dress Styles

Any fans of a cute slip dress? I love them. I currently have three in my closet and love how versatile they are. The three I currently have are all longer in length so I've been thinking about adding a short slip dress or two. But then again, I was thinking I may just look for new ways to wear the slip dresses I already have. The one slip dress pictured above is probably my absolute favorite one. I love the plunging neckline because it lends itself to wearing a super cute necklace. And I also like the slit which I think is a little bit sassy, wink, wink. I never thought about wearing a slip dress with sneakers, but end up really liking the look. I'm thinking I may try one of my slip dresses with my over the knee boots, layered with a sweater and coat for the winter. Hmmmm?

Photo By: Othello Carter
  I receive commission from purchases or clicks on this post.

Comments

Popular Posts