Holiday Shopping

Anybody doing any holiday shopping for yourself? I've been revamping my Fall wardrobe which is quickly turning into my Winter wardrobe since Winter is so quickly approaching and which will soon be my Spring wardrobe I'm sure because that season will be here before we know it as well. LOL
While shopping for Fall I did keep in mind my budget and I'm sure you guys have perhaps read that I am pretty darn frugal so I was sure to buy items that would move easily from Fall to Winter to even Spring 2020. I've got some nice basic pieces and even a few accessories, but mainly shoes and purses. And I thought what I have not purchased for myself in years is jewelry. I bought a pair of gold hoop earrings this year and 2 years ago I purchased a cute earrings and waist set. So with some of the Christmas money I've already received, woot! woot! and thank you, :) I'm going to treat myself to a little holiday shopping via buying some cute jewelry pieces to accompany my wardrobe.
One piece I'm loving SO much is this Crystal Heart Necklace for only $38. I've been pretty wild for animal print purchasing 2 skirts, shoes and a purse in animal prints, so I figured why not go ahead and add this super cute necklace as well, especially since it's 70% off. 😊
Gotta keep my purchases low as my goal is to stay within budget and create total looks under $100. Want to check out more of the jewelry pieces I'm considering? Feel free to head over to my Pinterest board to see more cuties.

Comments

Popular Posts