Here Comes 2020!!!


Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I have another gift for you {big smile.}

I have the most awesome friend who shares the most soul searching books and other gifts with me. The book Women Who Run With the Wolves is one of those books that you keep on your book shelf for a lifetime and refer back to often. I've been referring back to my copy since 2017. I've made posts on Instagram and other social media sites of some of my favorite quotes from the author Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D. I'm also thinking about reading it from beginning to end again, making it my Winter read. Now while I'm going on about this book, the gift that I want to share with you is Unravel Your Year 2020. My dear friend introduced this workbook to me back in 2014 and I've enjoyed referencing it every year since. The author Susannah Conway invites readers to choose a word to help guide them through the year. Conway's workbook goes on to ask questions such as "What are you looking forward to in the new year" and What part of your life do you most want to develop in the new year?" You're also encouraged to consider areas of your lives where you may want to consider saying No and Yes more as well as considering how you cared for yourself each month.

Past words for me have included freedom and love. I have experienced great changes in my life regarding both words. For 2019 my word was money. I focused on saving money, investing more in my 401K and paid off two bills. I'm loving that so much. I received so many blessings around my 2019 word. I'm excited to sit with myself and work through the process of revealing to myself my word for 2020. 🙋

Alright ya'll. I hope you enjoy the workbook. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts