3 Fall Favorites


 
What are 3 of your favorite Fall fashion pieces?
 
This Fall I have fallen so in love with my new Chelsea boots. They're so cute and comfy. I've also fallen for my faux leather bodysuit and pretty much all things animal print. I recently purchased a few items to add to my closet for Fall and if you know me, you know I'm frugal. Pretty much everything I purchased was on sale and my Fall fashion looks are all under $100.
 
I'm also loving my faux leather bodysuit and have read that leather pieces will be a hit this Fall. I foresee me wearing my cutie a lot and maybe getting one other leather piece. And when it comes to animal print, yes please. I love that a cute animal print anything can add great texture and visual appeal to an outfit. They're always so much fun.
 
 
 Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 


Comments

Popular Posts