FREEDOM TO BE II

 
I was recently thinking about how long it has been since I first purchased my cajon and oh my gosh, it'll be 2 years this coming December. I don't want to say the usual, "time sure flies" but you know, it flies by so quickly. And although I play my cajon a lot for my own entertainment purposes, LOL, mainly at home, I was thinking that I've only done one live performance.

It's no longer fear that keeps me from doing this thing. I just really lost track of time. And there are so many great opportunities for artists now to perform including creating opportunities like house concerts which is right up my ally. I love intimate settings.
So I'm looking forward to taking some time this weekend to consider what I would love to do most in regards to performances with Lovie {my cajon} and setting some goals to do some performances, as in more than one, before this year is up. I look forward to seeing ya'll soon.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts