#FitOver40 - PreTox

Whew! Where to start? First with thanks to such an awesome year. Thank you God.

I was looking at my Delta Sky Miles the other day and was like, "dang, I've done some travelling this year." The crazy part is that it was SO not planned. I'm willing to bet if I sit down and really think about it and read over some of my old journal writings, I may come to realize that I manifested this year. Again, thank you God.

So with all of this year's travel, I've enjoyed that favorite hobby along with another favorite hobby, eating. I LOOOOVE to eat. I enjoy going out to eat with friends, for dates and even enjoy a good meal alone with a nice book and a glass of wine. So what does all of this have to do with a pretox? Well, I've been feeling a little achy when I wake up in the mornings, sluggish at various times of the day and I put on eight pounds ya'll. I'm not surprised at all at any of this. And while I don't mind the weight, I really don't like feeling achy and sluggish and I don't want to play around with my cholesterol numbers going back up or other health issues.

Outside of learning that my cholesterol was high in my 30's, I also experienced for a first time in my 30's, complications with monthly cycle. This was around the time I was a little over 150 pounds. After I changed my eating habits and exercised more, those complications went away. And so far so good, no elevated cholesterol or cycle complications. But again, this sluggish feeling, I do not like it nor do I like feeling achy, so I've had to boss up and realize that I have been getting my EAT-ON. So it's time to get back on track. I've decided to start with a pretox, then detox and getting back to eating and drinking in moderation.

I looked back at some of the yummy goodness I enjoyed this year during my travels and yum, yum. I've enjoyed every bite and will continue to do, but again, in moderation.

I start my pretox tomorrow. Feel free to join me on Instagram in my IG Story at TheLoveChannelwithTy for the details.

Tried my first square donut in Lehi, Utah
 
Enjoying one of my favorite Nashville, TN spots with my family :) I love them so, my family that is, and I love Saint Anejo's chimichangas too. ;)
 
There was so much yummy goodness in Miami
 
Birthday celebrations and desserts in Salt Lake City, Miami and New Orleans  
 
 This is only the half of it. With only 24 hours in New Orleans, I enjoyed so much yummy food, music and more

In my favorite city and a lil place I call home enjoying my favorite shrimp and grits with family, a drink at The Moxy and a turkey rib at G's Detroit Sausages

I came to Salt Lake City for Sundance and end up staying for much, much more. There are so many great places to eat in SLC.

 
A Drink and Tacos in St. Louis, Missouri

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts