Catch Sunny Vibes With Flor

http://www.florsounds.com/slowmotion/?ref=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=2ahUKEwipjJ2q04LhAhXNqYMKHaifDtgQFjACegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.florsounds.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw00oOQJSOw1oeQj5TF_1Muz
{Photo By: Catie Laffoon}

Oh my gosh you guys, Flor is giving me all the Spring beach and breezy vibes. I recently saw them in concert during my visit here in Salt Lake City and their sunny sound melted all the snow away. Okay, well, the snow is still here, plus we just got more yesterday. But seriously you guys, their sound is just so crisp and sunny, and their music makes me so happy. And side note, I'm still not believing how much this summer baby, moi, is loving the snow. I really surprised myself with that one. I get out into the snow every chance I get.

So back to those Spring vibes. Flor will surely be on all of my playlists. Their sound puts me in the mind of a sunny, California day, driving around Malibu or viewing a beautiful sunset at Venice Beach.

I can not wait to get to Cali while I'm visiting and touring this side of the map; Utah, Colorado, Washington.  Did I share with you guys that I received an invite to try surfing and even found a super cute surf suit like days after? I'm so excited. I love trying new things. Now honestly, I just plan to grab a few photos with me in my suit holding the surf board. LOL :) I'll get into the water juuuuust a little bit. And I can not think of a time when one of my little adventures didn't end with a great drink and something super yummy to eat. And of course the ride to wherever the adventures take me, always include some great tunes. I know I'll be pumping Flor a lot. I already see myself riding while their cover of Adele's Send My Love plays. I love it so much. I'm also vibing out to Flor's
Get Behind This. It just whispers rent a convertible or ole school VW bus and head to the beach. :)

Alright you guys. I hope you're having a wonderful day filled with lots and lots of love. And cheers to the awesome spring, sunny vibes that awaits us.
 

Comments

  1. Sommer is coming! Surf suit looks good on you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Yes, so exciting, spring and summer are coming.

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your upcoming adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you make it out to the Sunny beaches of California pretty soon. We are having some pretty incredible weather here right now. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sound so exciting, the beautiful Cali weather. Fingers crossed I will be there soon. :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to visit California one day, it's on my bucket list, have fun on your upcoming adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so nice. Cheers to a great time in Cali and crossing it off your bucket list. :) x

      Delete
  5. I live in California and I'm eagerly awaiting the days until summer actually comes. Couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love California a lot. I imagine it is very nice to live there. I enjoy visiting Malibu and Topanga Canyon. Happy Spring.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts