In Full Bloom with Fall Florals


Okay, so I promise I'm not rushing summer. After all I am a summer baby {born August 1} and love all that summer has to offer, well, except for the bugs. Yikes. But Fall is my absolute favorite season and we're less than a month away {doing the tidal wave.} The weather has already teased us with the perfect, PERFECT breezes, just enough hint of sun and when Jay-Z and Beyoncé came to town, I'm pretty sure Beyoncé left her wind machine behind. LOL I can't think of any other word, but perfect. If I didn't have to work, I would have taken advantage of the Beyonce'isk wind to photoshoot a ton of content. You know how Beyoncé do, the hair would fly perfectly, the dress and yes, every photo would have had that perfect wind blown look. :)

It was a really nice day when I took the photos for this post and just to think, those trees behind me will soon be even more beautiful with lush gold, orange and burgundy leaves. Oh, I love Fall. And I'm loving the Fall Florals that will bloom in fashion this Fall season. Everything from floral boots and sneakers and the bohemian in me loves a super cute short dress with ankle boots and especially a long boho style maxi with any length boot. I purged my closet during my Leo season long birthday celebrating and now it's time to restock just a little with some super cute florals for Fall. Fall will soon be in full bloom and I'm so excited.


I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post and on my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and for shopping with me. There's more at LOVE SHOP REPEAT.
         

       

Comments

Popular Posts