Fairfield Inn Lebanon, Tennessee

 

{Photo By: Ty Swint}
 
Recently I had the awesome opportunity to enjoy a staycation in the Nashville area. Nashville is such a booming city. And I get it. I love Nashville too. If you've read any of my Instgram posts ranting and raving about Nashville you may know that I fell completely in love with the city back in 2013 when my granny had to have surgery to remove cancer and reconstruct her jawline at Vanderbilt Hospital. Every single person  my family and I encountered were all so sugary sweet. I often joke that the people of Nashville are so sweet they'll rot your teeth. LOL. With the city itself being so booked hotel wise during my friend's visit to the city, we end up at the Fairfield Inn in Lebanon, Tennessee. Most of what we had planned was taking place in the heart of Nasvhille, however Lebanon is only 26 miles from Nashville and our trips into the city, without traffic that is, only took about a 30 minute drive. One morning we had to go to Belmont University and even with traffic, I would say the drive end up being only 30 minutes. Not too bad. Now I will share that I've previously lived in Atlanta, so 30 minutes and a little traffic is a breeze in comparison.
So once we decided the distance into the city from Lebanon would not be a horrible feat, we settled into the Fairfield Inn and enjoyed it greatly. I immediately fell in love with the hotel's decor. It was different from the turquoise or blue couches I had become accustomed to seeing at Fairfield Inn. I loved the lush green chairs that adorned the lobby and the blue and gray carpet reminded me of my favorite place, the ocean. Along with the clean lines of the furnishings and the nice flow of its placement, it made for a very relaxing and serene feeling which was much needed.
All of the hotel staff were all very friendly and greeted my friend and I upon name as we came and went. That always feels nice, like a "welcome home" type of feeling. And the breakfast each morning was very nice. I'm a self proclaimed bacon connesiour although I don't eat a lot of bacon, however during my travels I like to treat myself. I therefore enjoyed the days bacon was served which paired really well with the fresh waffles you make yourself at the waffle station and there's always fresh and hot coffee. One morning felt so nice with a lovely breeze, so we enjoyed our breakfast on the patio.
The rooms were really nice with comfortable beds as usual which made for a great night's rest. Giving the warm, welcoming staff, the serene furnishings and yummy breakfast, I can surely see myself enjoying another staycation at the Fairfield Inn in Lebanon.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
         

       

Comments

Popular Posts