Curls, Fros and Mimosas

I can't believe that after 18, 19 years of wearing my natural hair, I'm still trying to figure out what products my hair love. I came across these photos from Nashville Fashion Week 2016 and I was like, "Wow! What products did I use." My curls were showing me so much love with no frizz, each curl staying in place and no shrinking. 
Finding the right products for all that my hair can do is something I've put on the back burner, but I'm back to it. I enjoy wearing my hair in a fro, curls and twice a year enjoy having it flat ironed for a trim, to see how much it has grown and just to do a little something, something different.
I've also neglicted my hair a little over the last couple of years, however I'm back on it. And since I enjoy journaling so much, I've decided to keep a natural hair journal, taking notes of what hair products my hair love the most. I also want to try some new styles on a regular basis. Currently it's been fro, top knot and the ocassional wear my curls down. I'm excited to get back to loving on my hair more, trying some new things and some growth would be great too.
What products are you currently loving for your natural curls, fro and top knot/messy bun looks? I'm so excited to start using Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey and can't wait to see how much my hair loves it.  
 
         

 
 ♡ I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
 
       

Comments

Popular Posts