What Dreams Are Made Of

You're what dreams are made of
Beautiful, Magic
You're warm like the ocean on a hot summer's day
to feel you engulfs me in that way
Serene, Magic
To look into your eyes can feed and fill my soul
taking me places that only you know
Passionate, Magic
Your limbs hug me tight
straddle me in the night
and for afternoon delights
Sexy, Magic
Your skin within, lips too
and also out
I love the sound of your voice
and the kisses from your mouth
Sensual, Magic
Oh how you speak to me so lovingly
taking me away from the noise of a hard and hectic day
filling my every being with knowing it's all going to be okay
Pure, Sweet, Magic
You
Woman
and amazingly there's more
Chef
Masseuse
Giver of Life
Protector
Protester
Mama Bear
Wife
Damn you're magic
Strong
Soft
Events coordinator
Party planner
Producer of food, milk
I'm simply in awe of you
and all of your gifts
Woman
Magic
Damn
Amazing
Woman
You
Title: WOMAN
By: Ty Swint 📝
Back in August I set out to write a poem for myself as one of my birthday gifts. As I wrote, my eyes filled with tears as I thought of the amazing women in my life; my mom, my granny and grandma, my aunts cousins, friends and people I've come to know through social media. I've heard and witnessed some of the most amazing stories. Stories of triumph, survival and just the everyday tasks of women who somehow find the strength to get up to do things all over again, often times even helping out the other women in their lives. Oh my gosh, there are so many amazing stories to share. I look forward to sharing more soon. In the meantime, I celebrate you, me, us, amazing women. I could go on and on, but I'll just stop here for now. #LoveandLight ⭐ #CelebrateYourMagic

         

         ♡ I receive commission from purchases or clicks made through links in this post.

Comments

Popular Posts