Miami Table Settings

You guys, when I tell you I had the best time walking around Miami taking photos of the awesome table settings at various restaurants, oh my gosh, it was just the best. I'm not sure why, out of all of the many times I've visited Miami, the table settings for some reason really captured me this visit. There was and I'm sure always, so much vivid colors, textures, décor from pineapples to flowers and more being used to set the tone to draw those passing by to stop to look at the menu, have a drink, a bite to eat or both. The moment I thought about it, I was like, "I must spend a good part of the day just walking around, enjoying the breeze and photo shooting nothing but table settings. Well, that was hard to do, just table settings as there is so much beauty in Miami. I'm excited to share the other photos I took during my afternoon stroll to photo shoot table settings. I hope you enjoy the table settings below as much as I do and did. No pun intended, but with so much on my plate especially with working to complete this first EP, I'm thinking, "Ty, do you really have time to dedicate to a book and putting together a project like a coffee table book that features table settings?" Well, while I don't have much time, I enjoyed it too much not to make time {big smile.} Stay tuned, there's more to come. And I would love to know which table setting below you like most. Please feel free to share in the comments below or back over on Instagram or Facebook. Bon appetite. I hope you enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts