Black Panther Costume Designer Ruth E. Carter Interview

In 2016 I had the wonderful opportunity to interview Black Panther costume designer Ruth E. Carter. Carter was also the costume designer for Malcolm X, Chi-Raq, School Daze and many other great movies and TV shows. In my interview with Carter during the 20th Anniversary of the American Black Film Festival, Carter shared her tips for those interested in a career in costume design, thoughts on being true to you and what Spike Lee shared with her at the start of her career.

As far as me, oh my goodness, I thought, "should I share this interview?" This interview and a few others I did back in 2016 were my first ever on camera interviews and boy did I suck, LOL. The good part is having these interviews to look back on to see how far I've come and I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to do these interviews and to share them with you. I have self studied since then, viewing interviews from my favorite hosts like Momma O, Ms. Oprah Winfrey and more. And whenever I find a free class dealing with public speaking, conducting interviews or anything dealing with this passion of mine, I'm there.

I hope you enjoy this interview and whatever your passions, cheers to finding a way to make them happen.

Love and Light,
Ty



Comments

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. full moon spells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I wish you all the best with your blog. ~Love and Light

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts