#YearofNoFear - Month #8 - March - Marching To The Beat of My Own Cajon

Wow! Uhm, father time, you can feel free to slow down just a little bit. LOL. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, it's almost April and I can't believe I'm just sitting down to my laptop to reflect on my #YearofNoFear goals for March. I guess the good side to that is I have been productive getting things done. Woot! Woot! And big smile. So just what have I been up to this month? Well a big thing that was on the forefront of my mind for this month was getting into the studio to work on a song I wrote called Foolish. My first visit to the studio was in February. I learned so much and I was so excited to learn tricks like, using reverse could give me a totally different sound which I loved so much I decided to use as the introduction for Foolish. Oh my gosh, if you get a chance head over to my Instagram and take a look at the Music story. It was magical for me that by hitting a button and reversing a sound, the beat was changed to reflect a huge part of how I felt about a moment I experienced. That's so cool and amazing to me. :) So I accomplished the goal of getting into the studio again this month and this time, for a first time, I recorded my vocals. Here's a very short snippet. I'm so excited to hear the song once it is completed and to share it with you guys. This thing of marching to the beat of your own drum has been working pretty well for me. Well, I suppose I should say I'm marching to the beat of my own cajon. ;)
So here are my goals for March. 

March Goals:

1. Do an open mic or live event where I sing one original song.
2. Do an open mic or live event where I recite a poem.
3. Start recording the vocals for Foolish.
4. Start looking for venues to hold an EP release party and fundraiser. 
5. Share with the Beauty's of The Beautiful Project, its new release date.



Alright beautiful, loving souls. Happy Spring and I look forward to sharing what I accomplished this month and April's goals with you soon. 






Comments

Popular Posts