Un-Wrinkling My Life With Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream



If you followed my journey last year, you may know it was a little challenging. One car broke down and then another and repairing them was way too costly. But hey, what could I do. I had to keep going and face the problems before me so I opted to learn how to ride the bus in the new city I had moved to. After more than a year of separation I finally divorced and to say that my love life was challenging is an understatement {LOL and side eye at the same time.} I also started a new job, one I had never done before and whew, did it come with its many and very own trials. But I couldn’t let these or other challenges slow me down. I found solutions. And when I did slow down just enough to enjoy my weekly bath ritual or to workout, I did notice a few wrinkles. And that was ok, I mean, with all of life’s other challenges, that was the least of my worries. But I can’t lie, I wanted to find a way to soften and repair the look of the wrinkles and fine lines I noticed. Oh, did I mention last year I celebrated my 45th birthday? Yep. And my friends think I’m crazy because for my 40th I sang from the roof tops, “I’m turning 40.”I went to one of my favorite places on earth, South Beach Miami and celebrated the sunrise on my birthday and then later danced the night away. I welcomed my 45th just the same, with excitement and with no thoughts of anti- anything. How could I be against the gift of another year. I love this crazy thing called life, the good, the great, the bad and the challenges. I like to think that rather than run from life’s many challenges I learn and grow from them.
 
I’m happy to team up with Neutrogena to Un-wrinkle the part of my life that has me noticing a few wrinkles. Just like anything else I’m faced with in life, I can’t let a few little wrinkles slow me down. I’ve got a life to live and much of that life includes my creative endeavors; singing, songwriting, fingers crossed lots more travel, interviewing celebrities, photo shoots both behind and in front of the camera and sharing it all on my lifestyle blog, The Love Channel with Ty Swint.
I’ve kicked off 2018 by dedicating more time to my skin care regime and by working on a little wrinkle repair using the Neutrogena ®Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream. I've tried it for seven days and have noticed some results.
 
The fine lines I noticed around my mouth are less visible and my skin has a healthier glow.I also noticed wrinkles and fine lines in my forehead are not as deep as they once were.

I use Neutrogena ®Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in the morning along with sunscreen to help protect my skin from sun damage {yes, women of color can get sun damage too and sun damage can also happen in winter months.} At night I use the cream before bed minus the sunscreen. Both morning and night, I apply the cream in a upward motion, giving my face a light massage paying special attention and giving a little extra time to massage the cream into the fine lines around my mouth and in my forehead area.


I'm so excited for all that 2018 will bring and I'm ready to tackle all of my goals face forward with great looking skin. Learn more about ®Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream at: https://goo.gl/hUnV38

Comments

Popular Posts