New Moon In Leo

I'm pretty excited for my birth date and birth month. I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of the new moon in Leo via setting intentions to complete my first EP with ease and lots of creative and original ideas. I like to use the new moon to quiet myself and set intentions for the things I desire. I usually wrap up in my kimono, grab a cup of tea and pray and meditate around the intentions I set and write in my journal. I've enjoyed for a couple of years now following Daria Rowe of Astrology for Career Women. I love her readings and the art work she shares on her Facebook page.  For the New Moon In Leo, Daria shares that it is a good time to attract increased creativity, enhanced leadership activity, romance in relationships and more. Read more about New Moon In Leo on Daria's Facebook page here and stay tuned for more.

Comments

Popular Posts