Slip Into Summer Style


Anyone who knows me knows when it comes to clothes I love to thrift shop and I'm pretty darn frugal even when I'm not thrifting. I found my favorite summer beauty, this slip dress at a Goodwill in Nashville. Oh my gosh you guys, I'm so in love with it. I'm in love with all things silky, comfy and sexy {scs} right now and I think a beautiful slip dress, long or short fills the scs bill every time.

I purchased another slip dress from ASOS back in May and styled it up for a night of jazz on my trip to New Orleans and I also styled in down with a fun pair of silver sneakers {my dream pair here} and a bomber jacket.

I know I will style my two slip dresses in many other ways as I am currently so in love with the ease, comfort and feel of them. I imagine wearing one of them with a hat for a cool night out in Miami, fingers crossed and working hard, I will return to Miami for my birthday. And these slides and raffia bag are just rocking my world. I can see them cutely being worn with my slip dresses and with other easy summer pieces in my closet like a pair of shorts, a super cute wrap top, this sexy Even Mendes summer dress and more.

I must say, my slip dresses are my favorite pieces for this summer. What are your favorite summer pieces?
         


Comments

  1. Loving the dress Chica (whistle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peacock dress, and it looks fabulous on you. I try thrifting but never find anything really special. I guess the one big score I had was a little black dress that still had a $70 price-tag on it for $8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a super sweet deal. :) And thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. That looks amazing on you! I love the feel of slip dresses, but since I don't have much up top... they never seem to look quite right. Goodwill is definitely my go-to when I have to look for clothes though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely find some super cute items at Goodwill. And I'm willing to bet a slip dress looks gorgeous on you. Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  4. That dress is gorgeous, super sexy and it does look real comfortable. I suffer from the flabby arm syndrome so I'd have to pair it with a light weight bolero jacket or lacy wrap to pull it off as beautifully as what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bolero jacket sounds really cute Michelle. I might just have to get me one. I have a bomber jacket that I love wearing with this and another slip dress I have. :)

      Delete
  5. I love that dress! I can never do wrong over the summer with my light, cotton dresses or chino shorts with a flowy top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a really nice and great combination, especially a nice flowy top. :)

      Delete
  6. That is absolutely beautiful. I love shopping at thrift stores as well. Some of my all time favorite clothes came from thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you 100% Regina, love shopping thrift stores and it's where I find my favorite pieces.

      Delete
  7. The slip dress looks cool. You look stunning in that dress. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing dresses in the summer. Your style is pretty edgy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are totally slaying in this dress! Asos is one of my favorite stores so I may have to snag this dress for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the confidence you exude when posing the photos. It's a style I have a hard time getting. Love slips too for the convenience

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress! I love finding good deals/bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The peacock detail on your slip dress is beautiful. You thrifted a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this dress! I have found so many great gems at the Goodwill too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts